2. Personal Information we collect
2.1 We collect Personal Information only where it is reasonably necessary to deliver our products and services to you or otherwise conduct the activities of Bush Medijina. We collect the following types of Personal Information from you:
- Personal details such as your name, company, address, email and phone number;
- Historical records of your communications, orders and interaction with us and our Sites;
- Information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through your contact with us or your use of our Sites;
- Details or history of preference, interests and behaviour in relation to transactions, products, services and activities on our Sites;
- Your IP address, web log and related domain, browser, computer and connection information, device ID, device type, geo-location information;
- Statistics on your page views of our Sites and the sites you were visiting before you came to our Sites, traffic to and from and within our Sites, ad data.
3. Cookies Policy
- recording your interactions with the Sites, including what pages you access and how long you stay on the Sites;
- improve our performance by reporting any errors that occur;
- providing statistics about how the Sites are used;
- remembering settings that you use for our Sites;
- identifying and showing that you are accessing/logged into the Sites;
- linking to social networks like Facebook and Instagram;
- providing more suitable ads tailored to you.
- Directly from you, including when you:
- browse or interact with our Sites;
- save a product or make a purchase from us;
- register an account or log into our Sites;
- contact us, either about an order, to make and enquiry or for any other reason;
- click on our Sites banners, hyperlinks or plugins;
- interact with any third-party content or hyperlinks on our Sites;
- interact with us in postal, phone, email, electronic, mobile application or social media correspondence;
- complete forms, surveys, competition entries, or other marketing or promotional activities for us;
- request information from us or have a conversation with our staff;
- are online – see our Cookies Policy above;
- From third parties such as our business and commercial partners or related service providers; and
- From publicly available sources of information.
- provide you with our products and services;
- communicate with you, including about products and services, our Sites, competitions and results, special offers and events which might interest you;
- answer your requests, questions and complaints, and provide you with information;
- enable your access, interaction and use of, our Sites;
- create orders, transaction records, accounts, tax invoices and receipts;
- gain an understanding of your information to develop, operate or improve the Sites, our products and services;
- improve your experience and interaction with us or our Sites, including performing analytics, conducting research and for marketing and advertising;
- provide you with better customer services;
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way the Sites, we and our related service providers provide products and services to you;
- administer forms, surveys, questionnaires, and promote and market products, services, competitions, special offers or other promotional activities or events;
- comply with laws and regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
- you have given your consent;
- the use or disclosure is directly related to the primary purpose of collection, for example, it is necessary to provide you with a product which you have ordered from us;
- the use or disclosure is for secondary purposes that you would reasonably expect and is related (or on the case of sensitive information, directly related) to the primary purpose of collection;
- it is necessary for maintenance of or is related to your orders or account with us;
- it will assist us in providing products or services you have requested;
- we wish to conduct market research and marketing strategy analysis;
- it is necessary to manage or develop our business and corporate strategies and functions and our Sites;
- it is a requirement of our partners, funders or related service providers to provide their products or services to us or to you, in which case only basic Personal Information will be shared to the extent necessary;
- the use or disclosure is or otherwise required or permitted by laws, regulations or professional standards.
6.2 We may also share non-personal, de-identified and aggregated information for research, funding, sponsorship, tender or promotional purposes, or to administer and improve the Sites, our products and services.
- our employees, contractors, agents and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers, including providers for the operation of our Sites, our business or in connection with providing or marketing our products and services, or those of our related service providers, to you;
- our funders, partners and professional advisors;
- payment system operators (e.g. PayPal);
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- those agencies for which the disclosure is required by law.
7.2 The Sites are hosted outside of Australia on multiple platforms and we may disclose Personal Information outside of Australia, including to third party suppliers and service providers located in Canada and the United States of America and other countries or jurisdictions depending on the nature of the services those recipients provide to us (for example, storing data via a cloud service or hosting site such as Shopify, or using overseas marking services such as Mailchimp or similar).
PO Box 641
Alyangula, NT, Australia 0885
(08) 8987 7100